CREW Network exists to transform the commercial real estate industry by advancing women globally. It was founded to bring together women involved in the many aspects of commercial real estate to exchange information, develop business contacts, and help each other succeed professionally. We provide support to our members worldwide through business networking, leadership development, industry research, and career outreach.
CREW Lehigh Valley promotes networking opportunities, industry-driven events, and professional development programs to help our members be successful in the commercial real estate industry throughout Michigan. Our chapter is comprised of a diverse collection of professions and disciplines that represent the commercial real estate. Our purpose is to create an inclusive environment that advances the achievements and impact of women in the commercial real estate industry.
Being a member of CREW Lehigh Valley means you are a member of CREW Network; connected to over 12,000 members in 75+ affiliate organizations globally. More than 63% of CREW Network members across the globe are CEO’s, Presidents, Owners, Partners, or Senior Managers with at least 14 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry. Get connected to influencers who make decisions!
- Access to professionals in the multiple fields necessary to complete a commercial real estate transaction.
- Increased business opportunities. A recent survey indicated that more than 70% of CREW members have received or given a referral to or from another member.
- Discounted registration fees and member-to-member interaction and networking at CREW events and conventions.
- Members-only CREW events and programs.
- Membership in CREW Network (included) provides connections to members and markets around the globe.
- Access to CREW Network's membership directory, listing 12,000 commercial real estate professionals in 75+ markets.
- Access to online member-only resources on the CREW Network website, including discounts on job posts shared globally, a discussion forum to communicate with 12,000 members, member directory, and other resources.
- Targeted charitable giving through grants and scholarships selected and monitored by CREW Network Foundation, the only philanthropic organization that's dedicated to bringing more women into the CRE industry.
- A world of friendship, fun, and support through CREW Lehigh Valley's dynamic members.
Every member contributes to the collective knowledge, experience, and voice of CREW Lehigh Valley and CREW Network.
Qualifications / Levels:
Membership classification levels are based on career experience in a qualified field of commercial real estate (QFCRE). We encourage all industry professionals who meet the requirements of one of the levels below to apply.
2022 Membership Dues:
- Full Member - open to individuals with 5+ years of experience, and currently employed, in a qualified field of commercial real estate (QFCRE)**
- Associate Member - open to individuals with less than 5 years of experience, and currently employed, in a QFCRE
- Affiliate Member - open to individuals currently employed, and with 5+ years of experience, in a field related to commercial real estate, such as furniture or flooring vendors, janitorial or security services, and so on
- Civic Member - open to individuals currently employed with a government, public agency, university, or other non-profit organization
- Student Member - Graduate - open to students enrolled full-time in a graduate or post-graduate program to further a career in commercial real estate
- Student Member - Undergraduate - open to students enrolled full-time (12+ credit hours) in a college or university undergraduate program intended to lead to a career in commercial real estate
*Joining after June 15
*CREW memberships are based on a calendar year, expiring on December 31 of each year.
Memberships are individual, not corporate. Memberships are not transferable from person to person, either within a company or otherwise.
Membership dues are non-refundable and must be paid prior to activation of membership.
Membership dues are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes, but may be deductible as business expenses. Consult your tax advisor.