What’s the difference between CREW Network membership and CREW Lehigh Valley PA membership?
CREW Lehigh Valley PA is an affiliate organization of CREW Network. Therefore, a member of CREW Lehigh Valley PA is also a member of CREW Network. This global Network is comprised of 75+ affiliate organizations with a total membership of more than 12,000 CRE professionals.
While the overall purpose and goals of CREW Lehigh Valley PA reflect those of CREW Network, CREW Lehigh Valley PA has its own unique structure allowing it to meet the needs of its market. CREW Lehigh Valley PA uses the CREW Network Qualified Fields of Commercial Real Estate (QFCRE) to guide its membership criteria and experience prerequisite, and determines its own dues, programs and member activities.
What are the benefits of membership?
As a CREW Lehigh Valley PA member, you have the following benefits:
- Access to 100+ members within the commercial real estate industry of Lehigh Valley
- Member pricing discounts at programs
- Access to exclusive members-only events throughout the year
You also have access to all CREW Network benefits:
- Exclusive access to CREWbiz, an online business networking tool, membership directory, speakers’ directory and personal marketing profile. Your profile on CREWbiz can be used to promote your skills and expertise to our member base of more than 11,000 professionals globally.
- Discounted registration to the CREW Network Convention and Marketplace
- Discounted registration to the winter, spring and fall CREW Network Leadership Summits
- Exclusive access to programs and leadership trainings, including the CREW Network Certificate in Leadership
- Complimentary copy of all CREW Network industry research benchmark studies and white papers
- Access to hundreds of industry job postings and career assistance through the CREW Network Career Center
How often do you meet? What’s the time commitment for membership?
CREW Lehigh Valley PA typically holds programs monthly which vary between morning, lunch, or evening programs. We encourage members to get involved on a committee to help maximize your membership experience. Committee participation can vary, but each committee normally has a one-hour meeting or conference call once a month.
What are the requirements to join? How much does membership cost?
CREW Lehigh Valley PA has different membership requirements for different types of members, based on where you are in your career and within which sector of the industry.
Refer to the qualifications page for details about membership categories and fees, which range from a Full membership (annual dues $315) requiring five years experience in a qualified field of commercial real estate, to student memberships ($100/year).
Membership terms are on a calendar-year basis, so dues are invoiced each fall for the coming term.
What is the application process?
Download an application form.
Once your application is submitted to the Membership Committee, it will go through a review process and then a vote by the Board of Directors.
You will be contacted by the Membership Committee once your application is reviewed.
Upon approval, CREW Network will send an invoice for your annual dues, which you can pay online with a credit card or mail with a check. Once dues are received, you will become an official CREW member.