Please join us on October 21st for a 9-hole outing at the Sheppard Hills Golf Club.
Following golf, we will enjoy appetizers & cocktails on the patio overlooking the greens.
Not interested in golf? Join us at 4:00 PM for Happy Hour: social networking and libations.
Whether you are a golfer or not, there is a place for you at this event and we look forward to seeing you!!
We will be taking donations for The Perfect Fit
. Please bring business casual and professional clothing that is in good condition and only lightly worn. The Perfect fit is a non-profit group that empowers women with clothing, skills, and confidence to succeed in work. We will also take monetary donations if you’d like to contribute, but don’t have any clothing you’d like to donate. The Perfect fit also offers clients professional development courses in areas including networking, effective communication, self-care in the workplace, and professional etiquette, while serving each woman with the respect and dignity she deserves.
Shepperd Hills Golf Club
1160 S. Krocks Rd.
Wescosville, PA 18106
2:00 PM - Check-in
2:15 PM - Tee Off
4:00 PM - 6:30 PM - Happy Hour
$10 Happy Hour & Networking Only
COVID-19 Attendee Guidelines:
COVID Event Precautions:
- Refrain from hand shaking or fist bumping - a nod or wave will do.
- Please practice social distancing at all times.
- Masks will be required when entering the Club and locker room, but not mandatory outside.
- Allow gloved and masked workers to distribute all food and beverage to you.
- If you feel ill, it’s your obligation to abstain from attending.
For the safety of our staff and community we’ll institute the following guidelines for this event.
- Food, beverage and bag attendants will wear masks and gloves.
- The locker rooms will be open only to use the bathroom, no shower availability; a mask must be worn when entering and exiting the locker room.
- We'll enjoy appetizers and cocktails on the outdoor patio (with COVID modifications), weather permitting. Due to constrictions on how many guests can be indoors, we may need to make a weather call on the happy hour format at least 3 days in advance.
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation, remain vigilant and strictly adhere to all recommended cautionary measures, protocols and guidelines from various health organizations and local authorities, in an effort to ensure our guests remain in a safe and healthy environment. We will make operational changes and consider additional precautionary measures as necessary.