2021 Annual Meeting and Holiday Luncheon
The Board of CREW Lehigh Valley appreciates all the hard work of our members and would like to invite you to celebrate another successful year!
The Annual Meeting of the Members of CREW Lehigh Valley will take place at Lehigh Country Club on Wednesday, December 8, 2020 at 11:30 a.m.
Prior to the event, the Outreach Committee will email our members with holiday wish lists from children and families in need. Your generous contributions will be collected and presented to representatives from local organizations.
There are three other ways to give:
If your company would like to adopt a family I am organizing it with the Sixth Street Shelter and will provide a family with their wish lists to you. All gifts will need to be wrapped and brought to our CREW event on December 8.
Holiday Hope Chests – shoe boxes collected in the Lehigh Valley by the Volunteer Center and distributed to 35 local nonprofit agencies. The need from the 35 agencies this year is 10,000+ shoe boxes. There is a link to more info https://vimeo.com/189364159
and FAQ’s https://volunteerlv.egnyte.com/dl/cr2iOSppNt/?
All shoeboxes will need to be wrapped (lids and base wrapped individually)and brought to our CREW event on December 8. If you would prefer to donate $25 toward a shoe box our committee will put one together for you. Please let me know in advance.
$25 or $50 Gift cards for Amazon, Giant, Target, Walmart Weis, Wegmans and Visa can be brought and donated to Turning Point for their families. All gift cards will need to be brought to our CREW event on December 8.
During the annual meeting we will present our 2022 officers and review the success of the year. Members will have a chance to vote on the 2022 officer slate and the Bylaw changes in advance of the meeting.
Registration and Lunch: 11:30 AM
Annual Meeting: 12:00 PM
CREW Lehigh Valley is celebrating its 17th Anniversary:
$17.00 Event Cost
[this is a Member only event]
The 2022 slate includes the following positions and professionals:
– Lisa Oliver, Fire/Life Safety Advisor, Keystone Fire Protection Co. (1-year term)
– Joni Elekes, Director of Property Management at J.G. Petrucci Co. (1-year term)
– Denise J. Hozza, Director, Concannon Miller & Co. (2nd year of 2-year term)
– Ana Martins, Senior Project Manager, Van Cleef Engineering Associates, LLC (1-year term)
Director at Large
– Lisa Luciano, Vice President Commercial Lending, American Bank, (2-year term)
y – Tina Montone, Industry Liaison at Conspectus, Inc.
No Vote Required:
– Julie Profilet-Saucier, Business Manager, KCBA Architects, (1-year term)
– Marie K. McConnell –Attorney and Shareholder, Fitzpatrick Lentz & Bubba, P.C. (1-year term)
Director at Large
– Carmen A. Flosdorf, Vice President, Peoples Security Bank & Trust (2nd year of 2-year term)
Lehigh Country Club
2319 S. Cedar Crest Blvd.
Allentown, PA 18103
Face masks are required at ALL times at our events, unless you are actively eating or drinking. Thank you for keeping our community safe!