CREW Lehigh Valley is proud to announce its 2023-24 Scholarship Program awarding scholarships to local deserving women intent on pursuing a career in a qualified field of Commercial Real Estate.
IF you would like to make a donation:
BENEFITS OF CREW LEHIGH VALLEY SCHOLARSHIP AWARD:
- $2,500 award for tuition and books;
- Free CREW student membership for 2023 and 2024, and free registration to one CREW Lehigh Valley meeting or event within 12 months of the scholarship award (excluding the Annual Meeting)
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Must currently be enrolled in a Lehigh Valley area accredited college or university
- Must be pursuing a degree in a field related to the commercial real estate industry
- Available to Undergraduate Juniors and Seniors or Graduate-level Students
- Currently hold a grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Online application form with the following uploads.
- Academic transcript, current through at least December, including no less than three semesters of work, and a cumulative average. If you are a first-year graduate student, please also include your undergraduate transcript.
- Current resume or CV.
- Required essay of 500 words or less: Clearly describe your academic and professional goals, their relevance to your program and specifically, your intent to have a career in commercial real estate.
- Two letters of reference from an academic, employment or personal source (if personal, your reference should know you for five years or more).
- Other information you would like us to review – articles, evaluations, awards.
- Second essay of 250 words or less, choose one: What is the importance of networking to your field, your studies, and your career? ~or~ If you could, would you have changed anything about your academic experience so far?
Applications will be accepted from January 1, 2023, through 5 p.m. ET on May 15, 2023.
Applications received before or after the above period will not be considered.
Scholarship winners will be notified of their award in July and will be invited to a CREW Lehigh Valley event to receive their scholarship. Scholarships are awarded at the discretion of CREW Lehigh Valley.
Please contact us if you have any questions: email@example.com
Best of luck!
CREW Lehigh Valley Outreach Committee
In addition, CREW Network Foundation
awards additional $5,000 scholarships (30 in 2021) with an application process running January 1 – April 15. CREW Lehigh Valley is one of 75 local chapters of the global CREW Network, the industry's premier business network dedicated to advancing the achievements of women in commercial real estate. 12,000 CREW Network members represent nearly every discipline within the industry
and are located in over 75 major global markets.
For more information on CREW Network Foundation scholarships, please visit: https://crewnetwork.org/foundation/college-scholarships
BENEFITS OF CREW NETWORK SCHOLARSHIP AWARD:
Please forward this information to all that may be interested.
- $5,000 USD (or the CAD equivalent) for tuition and books
- Paid summer internship opportunity
- Complimentary 24-month CREW Network student membership
- Complimentary registration to the CREW Network Convention
- A six-month mentoring opportunity with a senior leader in commercial real estate