"The CREW Network Convention brings together more than 1,200 commercial real estate leaders annually for deal making, business networking, industry education and leadership development. If you are looking to expand your business network and learn about the latest trends, technologies and innovative projects in our industry, this event is for you."
Rules for application:
- You must be a 2020 member in good standing with CREW Lehigh Valley
- You cannot be a 2020 board member or committee chair (co-chairs can apply)
- You must be available to attend the full conference from September 15-17 (travel day September 14 and 18) You will be required to fully participate in all aspects of the convention – group sessions and breakout sessions. Excursions are optional.
- You will be required to share your experience and knowledge with the board and committee chairs and assist in a special project implementing something that you learned at convention. For example: you may attend a membership recruitment breakout session and then you would assist in implementing this project.
- Applications are due April 24, 2020
- If you are awarded the scholarship, you will have two weeks to accept. If you accept you must register at that time. If you cancel from attending the convention for any reason after expenses are incurred – you will be liable for them (including reimbursing CREW LV if necessary)
The applications for the scholarship will be reviewed and decision to award the scholarship will be at the discretion of the CREWLV Board. Award of scholarship will be done on or before May 15, 2020.
Scholarship includes reimbursement for:
- Registration fee for National Convention – no excursions are reimbursable
- Transportation: Flights to and from Austin, Texas including travel to and from airports
- Half (1/2) of cost of hotel room for September 14,15,16
- $50 per diem for meals for days of convention and travel days